Our COVID-19 policy outlines changes to your visit, and other measures in place to help assure your safety, and that of our team members and their families.
- COVID exposure query and temperature check. We will complete a query form and check your temperature before you come inside. If you don’t feel well, have a temperature, or have had close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, please call to reschedule as you will not be permitted inside.
- Arrive (without make-up) 10-15 minutes early. We need extra time, and have carefully calibrated our schedule to accommodate everyone safely. Removing make-up adds time and complicates pre-procedure cleansing. Note we cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Park in a designated space and wait. We have special appointment only parking places. Look for the “Patient Appointment” signage, and follow instructions on the sign. Do not come into the building as the practice doors are locked. Our waiting room is closed. You will be escorted into the building and directly to your treatment room.
- Don’t bring family or friends. Our process and safety protocol is optimized for you. Family and friends will not be allowed inside. One parent accompanying a patient under 18, or one interpreter for non-English speaking patients is permitted with advance notice.
- Expedited check-out. Check-out will follow social distancing guidelines. Skincare products are available, but product displays and testers have been removed. If you want to use an Alle coupon or Aspire certificate, please redeem and bring the voucher/coupon code with you. We cannot provide special loyalty account assistance during check-out.
- Extended “hospital grade” cleaning for the entire building. We have extended in-suite medical-grade cleaning to the lobby, elevator, stairwell, and common area bathrooms outside the suite. We have also hired additional personnel specifically to clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces constantly throughout the day.
- Adding surgical-grade HEPA/UVC air cleaners. With many questions about the COVID virus unanswered, we’re taking extra precautions with laser procedures and adding special air cleaners where aerosols may be produced.
- Staff health. We are monitoring our staff with daily health queries and temperature checks. Masks are required, and additional PPE is available as needed.
The only place I trust to go to for my dermatology and aesthetics needs. Everyone including Dr Cox, Sherry, Kim, and Jamie have always been consistently exceptional. As a health care provider myself, I know they are the only place I would trust to go to! With the pandemic, they are following very strict protocols for our and their safety. Thank you for the wonderful care you provide!!!
Aesthetic Solutions has quickly & efficiently adapted to covid protocols. I felt very safe and am confident every precaution was taken. Dr Cox is amazing! She thoroughly evaluated my face and I trust her implicitly to recommend procedures. She does not overdo things and I know I will look natural.
Really appreciated the attention to details re COVID. Excellent communication skills, pictures to help explain the why & where. No pressure sales for product. Highly recommend❗️