Laser Treatment of Blue Veins
We use the GentleYAG laser to treat blue veins on the face, primarily around the eyes. It is the only laser of its kind patented and FDA cleared for vein removal. The long wavelength of the GentleYag laser reaches deeper into the skin, making it ideal for treating veins. The laser contracts the leg veins, without bruising usually associated with other vein treatments.
- Treats all skin types – Deep penetration with minimal scattering of laser energy makes GentleYAG ideal for all skin types, especially dark and tanned skin.
- Vascular Capabilities – Variable pulse durations and multiple spot sizes gives the GentleYAG leg and facial vein treatment capabilities rivaling pulse dye technology.
- Powerful – Fluences up to 600 J/cm² help make the GentleYAG the most powerful Nd:YAG on the market today.
- Quick treatments – Up to 10 Hz rep rate for speed and convenience.
- Epidermal Cooling – Candela’s Dynamic Cooling Device technology provides consistent, reproducible epidermal cooling and patient comfort.
Why come to Aesthetic Solutions for treatment?
Since 1994, our team leader Dr. Cox has performed laser resurfacing almost every single day of her practice. Thanks to her extensive experience, Dr. Cox knows which laser treatments, including Fraxel, will produce optimal results for each individual patient in her care.
- Dr. Cox has performed thousands of laser resurfacing procedures over twenty years.
- Dr. Cox learned from the best, getting her early training from Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, the inventor of laser resurfacing.
- Today, Dr. Cox trains other physicians in many areas of cosmetic dermatology, including best laser resurfacing practices.
- While she may not have written the book, she has several chapters! Dr. Cox has contributed to several textbooks on laser resurfacing.
You can feel confident that Dr. Cox will provide the best possible results. Call us today at (919) 338 5007 to arrange a consultation.